Android Application Development is a hands-on course which is designed for providing essential skills and experiences to the students in developing applications on mobile platform. The hands-on training is effective for beginners and experienced developers for practical Android Code Application.
- Introduction to the Android
- Android Architecture
- IO's Vs Android
- Understanding Eclipse IDE
- What is API Levels?
- Understanding the Building Environment for Android
- Basic programming languages : Java and XML
- 3Front-End and Back-End concept
- Front-end Designing with XML
- Backend Designing with JAVA
- Practicing various design Layouts
- What are Layouts?
- What are Widgets?
- Working with different layouts: Linear, Relative, Table, Frame
- Working with different Widgets: Text-View, Edit-Text, Buttons, Image-Views, and Scroll View etc.
- Concept of Activity
- What are Activity and its Life-Cycle?
- Activity Designing
- Life-Cycle Practicing
- Concept Manifest File
- Registering the Activity in Manifest File
- Setting up the Android Virtual Devices
- Testing of Hello World Application
- Concept of Intents
- What are Intents?
- Types of Intents:
- Explicit and Implicit
- Starting another Activity using both types of Intents
- What is Bundle?
- Sending Data from one Activity to another
- Building Camera application, fetching image using Intent
- What is Toast?
- What is Dialog and Alert-Dialog?
- What is action-bar Notification?
- Developing Applications (PROJECTS)
- Splash Screen Application
- Music Player Application
- SMS Application
- Camera Application
- Text-To-Speech Application
- Query session
- Competition on Android App Development
- Certification Distribution