The Workshop is dedicated in training the students on the design and manufacturing of a Printed Circuit Board. This workshop is an invaluable resource for those who are learning PCB design.
Session 1 : Introduction
- PCB & Analog Circuit Designing
- Basic of Hardware & Software
- New & Upcoming Technologies
- PCB Designing Software (PSpice & Eagle)
Session 2 : Introduction to all types of electronics components and testing/measuring instruments.
- Basic Electronics Components
- 1. Resistor (Ohms Law, Voltage & Current)
- 2. Capacitors
Session 3 : Practical verification of electronic components with Millimeter.
Session 4 : Training of Soldering & De-soldering Technique
- Soldering Techniques
- Different Methods of Soldering
- How to solder different components
Session 5 : PCB Designing
- Making circuit on PCB Design Software
- Deploying basic circuits from paper to schematic window
- Testing the schematic for errors
- Making Board Layout
- Checking for errors and finalizing layout
- Etching process
- Drilling and Soldering methods of PCB
Section 6 : Testing and Trouble shooting
- Testing and troubleshooting once your PCB is ready.
- Various trouble shooting techniques.
Section 7 : Competition and Certification distribution