A Unix-like and mostly POSIX-compliant computer operating system (OS) assembled under the model of free and open-source software development and distribution.
Session 1: Introduction of Linux
- What is Linux?
- Why learn Linux Administration?
- Installation and Initialisation
- Package management & Process monitoring
- Services, Utilities, Important Files and Directories
- System services
- User Administration
- File System Security and Management
- Advanced File System Management
- Server Configurations
- Shell Scripting and Kerberos
- Configuring SMB Service, SMTP service and Virtualization
- Advanced Security and Networking Concepts
- Database Configuration
- IPv6 configuration, Kick start Installation
- Query session
- Certificate Distribution