Python is a widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax allows programmers to express concepts in fewer lines of code than possible in languages such as C++ or Java. The language provides constructs intended to enable writing clear programs on both a small and large scale.
Session 1 :Introduction To Python
- Introduction to python
- Writing Simple Programs
Session 2: Geometry Basics
- Discuss How Python Program runs.
- Types and Operation in python.
- List and Tuples
- Statements and Syntax
- Assignments ,Expressions and Print Statements
- Conditional Construct
- Iterative Construct
- Introduction to Functions and Lambda Forms
- Functions and Arguments and Scope
- List Comprehensions
- Understanding Modules in Python
- Module Packages
- Package import
- Mixed usage modes
- Introduction to OO Programming in python
- Class coding basic
- OOP and inheritance
- New styles Classes
- Certificate Distribution