Internet of Things refers to the network of interrelated computing devices, objects, digital technology, which stretches to the sensor and multiple software that can transfer data over the internet connectivity and compute them. IoT tools allow the system to do complicated functions with insignificant human empower. Hence, IT companies are rapidly venturing and transforming themselves with IoT things, leading them to added work in different verticals. IoT devices elongate from domestic items to diverse industrial tools, bringing out an immense level of opportunities for distinct professionals in career enhancement, and entrepreneurs with customer contentment.
What you'll learn
- Introduction To IoT
- Learn to work with Micro controllers (Arduino Uno, Nano, NodeMCU)
- ESP8266 Node-MCU: Hardware Introduction
- Controlling The Digital
- Sensors Interfacing
- Learn how to connect to cloud IOT Platforms, Persist Data, Program Triggers and more
- Getting Result on Web-server
- IoT Protocols: HTTP, CoAP, MQTT, AMQP, 6LoWPAN.
- Performance and Security in IoT
1. IoT Home Automation
2. IoT Email Notification
3. Smart Traffic Light
4. Weather Monitoring