Terms and Conditions
Service: Wingfotech Pvt. Ltd (all products and services including websites) is intended to assist users in seeking suitable training / workshops / resources/products under Wingfotech Pvt. Ltd an MSME recognized Indian institute. You acknowledge that the provision of Services is on the basis of AS IS and AS AVAILABLE. Wingfotech disclaims any liability and accountability for the performance, timeliness, protection or reliability of the services. All rights retained by Wingfotech to change terminate or discontinue the Service with or without notice at any time without recourse.
The use of our products, websites and resources is for your personal and non-commercial only. Any use of, or content of, the Website, Services or Products other than for personal reasons is prohibited. The following conditions shall extend to your personal and non-commercial use of this Document, the Website, the products and/or our Services:
I. You may not decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble or modify the website contents and/or services/ products or copy, modify, transmit, display, replicate, publish, authorise, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information or software accessed from the Website and/or the Services / products.
II. You will not (a) use our Platform and/or any of our products or services for any commercial purpose of any sort, or (b) promote or market any Products, Services or Domain Names without written consent from Wingfotech or otherwise (whether for profit or not), or invite others (including, without limitation, requests for sponsorship or donations), or use any public platform for commercial purpose of any kind, or (c) use the Platform/services for any harmful or unlawful purpose.
No User shall conduct any of the following prohibited activities when making use of our Services:
– To make available any material that is deceptive, illegal, dangerous, offensive, violent, tortious, defamatory, libellous, indecent, obscene, child pornography, lewd, lascivious, profane, disrespectful of the privacy of another, racist, or culturally, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
– Stalk, bully and/or threaten another person and/or encourage others to commit crime.
– Distributing content which enables someone to commit a criminal offense contributes to civil liability or infringes any existing laws, regulations or code of conduct.
– Creating, distributing or preserving electronic copies of copyrighted materials without the owner's consent, performing any act that amounts to an infringement of intellectual property, or rendering available any information that infringes some other person's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights;
– Make available any information or material that you have no right to make available under any statute or statutory or fiduciary arrangement, unless you are the author or holders of the copyright or have secured all the consents required to access the materials.
– Impersonate another individual or organisation or misrepresent your association with a person or entity.
– Upload, transmit or make available any content containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware,cancelbots or other computer programming routines, code, files or other programmes that may affect other users' resources, interests or rights or impair the functionality of any computer device, hardware or telecommunications, or that may capture or collect any data or personal information.
– Access or use the Website / Services / Products in any way that could harm, disable, overburden or hinder either of the Website's servers or networks connected to any of the servers on which the Application / Website is hosted.
– Intentionally or unintentionally intervene with or interrupt the facilities or infringe any relevant laws governing access to or usage of the Website / Services / Products, infringe any standards, processes, rules or legislation of networks related to the Website / Services / Products or participate in any behaviour forbidden by these Terms.
– Interrupt or interfere with the security of the Website / Services / products, manuals, device tools or obtain unauthorised access to user accounts, passwords, servers or networks attached to or accessed via the Website / Services / products or any associated or related websites;
– Use of the Services for reasons not allowed under: (i) these Terms; and (ii) any relevant statute, legislation or widely agreed standards or guidance within the competent jurisdiction; or
Wingfotech enable registered and authorized users to submit content including, but not limited to, uploads of files, listings, articles or news reports, reviews and comments, except for file uploads while Wingfotech is contributing content,
(A) You agree to be the original producer of the material and to have all the legal, moral and other rights required to give us the licence granted for in this Agreement;
(B) You consent to give us a worldwide, royalty-free, permanent, non-exclusive right and permission to use, view, copy, alter, develop, write, distribute, execute, support, preserve, convert and create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such licence shall apply in respect of any known or later established type, media, and technology;
(C) You agree and approve that, at our absolute discretion, we shall have the right (but not the obligation) to reject to publish or delete or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice. You agree that, for file uploads, you are either the developer or owner of the file(s) that you upload and grant us the same rights as stated, or you have verified that the file(s) you upload have specific licences that warrant free redistribution.
Wingfotech is not responsible for third party content (including, without restriction, any malware or other disabling features), nor is Wingfotech obligated to track certain third-party content. Wingfotech always retains the right to uninstall or refuse to distribute any content on the Web, such as material that contradicts the provisions of this Agreement. Wingfotech also reserves the right to view, interpret, preserve and reveal any information which it fairly deems necessary to
(A) Meet any existing statute, legislation, judicial procedure or order from the Government;
(B) Upholding this Agreement, including prosecuting alleged infringements thereof,
(C) Track, deter or otherwise resolve fraud, spam, security or technical issues;
(D) Respond to requests for user assistance, or;
(E) Protecting the interests, property and security of Wingfotech, its users and the general public. Wingfotech shall not be liable or responsible for exercising or non-exercising its rights under this Arrangement.
All files stored on Wingfotech come under the original author's copyright. If you intend to use a file in a manner prohibited by the file licence, you must contact the original author. The original writers are owners of all other content on this website including but not limited to graphic files, html, news, articles, videos, reviews, and forum posts. No part of the content material on this web site can be copied, reprinted or reused without the original author's express written permission. Where the original author is not specifically mentioned, Wingfotech owns the copyright and is licenced under the Creative Commons
You connect with us online when you visit www.wingfotech.com or send us e-mails. Our services are accessible via e-mail, SMS, telephone or website alerts or some other communication method. For contractual reasons, you agree to receive SMS, e-mail or telephone calls from us.
Your correspondence is strictly limited to Wingfotech and any form of direct communication to IIT Delhi /Enactus would not be serviceable. Any query related to the courses undertaken through our website shall not be answerable by IIT Delhi or team Enactus
Wingfotech is an in independent platform. Our association with schools and educational institutes is exclusively limited for the organization of events. We have no partnership or affiliation with any organizations or institutes, whatsoever.
On completion of our one or more courses offered by Wingfotech, the students are granted with a certificate of completion.
Please Note: Unless approved by approaching educational organisations, our credentials are not internationally recognised.
All the events organized by Wingfotech, and feedback received therein may be recorded and photographed. All rights to edit and publish the aforesaid subsist with Wingfotech
"Wingfotech reserves the right, at its discretion, to deny permission for you to engage in any event organized by the Company without giving any justification whatsoever. Furthermore, Wingfotech reserves the right, at its discretion, to re-schedule, cancel or amend the terms governing activities without prior written notice / intimation.